How We Got Started....
While in high school, Scott Branch began to work during summer vacations with a local electrician. He discovered that he not only enjoyed electrical work, but that he excelled at it. After graduating high school, he attended Georgia Southwestern University to earn a business degree. His intention was to come back to Oconee County after college to start his own electrical contracting business, Branch Electric, Inc.. He returned to his home town in 1994 and began working hard to build his business. Branch Electric has now been in business for more than 20 years. In those years Scott Branch has gained a reputation as one of the most knowledgeable and ethical electricians in the area. He enjoys the challenge of electrical work as much now as he did in the beginning and especially enjoys providing excellent service to his customers.
What Services We Provide....
Branch Electric is a fully licensed electrical service company. That means we have all the licensing required by the state of Georgia to work in any residential or commercial setting. Our licensing is the states stamp of approval on our complete knowledge of electrical systems inside and outside of buildings. We are well able to help make changes to your existing lighting and power setup within your home and business, help to troubleshoot electrical problems you are having, and to help with new construction or remodeling. We are also a licensed dealer and service provider for Generac generators and as such are able to help you select the generator size needed, can order the generator from the manufacturer, install it and perform all maintenance work related to the generator.
Below is a list, though not exhaustive, of commonly performed services. Give us a call and let's talk about how we can meet your electrical needs.
- installation of generators www.generac.com/for-homeowners
- changing/adding lighting fixtures, fans, etc. https://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/choosing a ceiling fan
- changing/adding receptacles and switches
- adding circuits or changing out overloaded electrical panels
- remodeling and renovating projects
- changing/adding landscaping, outdoor and security lighting
- troubleshoot lighting and power problems
- change/add exhaust fans to bathroom
- rewiring homes www.11-signs-you-should-think-about-rewiring-your-home
- wire for new construction or remodeling
- electrical inspections
- free estimates
- lighting plan design assistance
- storm damage repair
- electric car charging station wiring & installation